Offer for all
When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time. On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit. Listings with photos anda virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest. Study details Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).
- An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
- A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
- Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
- Respondents were asked to view one of the following different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent viewed: • 1 hotel listing + 1 restaurant listing; and • 1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour. Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout field.
- After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
- Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.
(information from Google Street View)
For trading or rental of properties
For companies that deal in the real estate offer in addition to traditional photos a special type of virtual tour. It is not associated with Google Maps so presented property will be visible only in a window on your website or by using the link sent to you.
In the pictures a virtual walk put different icons. Arrow is everyone knows the direction of movement but there are others like for instance “, and” when you hover on which you can get the information (for instance of which is the floor or the doors are anti-burglary and others) and the “!” warning (for example, that you need to paint the wall). The option of placing the information in the pictures is a lot. Thanks to this presentation of the property, the client may feel like he was there, and using icons client obtains information.
This presentation will also save you the time to show property to anyone interested and will focus on the most potential customers, saving you time and money.
For sellers and lessors cars or buses.
By placing the photo spheres from inside the vehicle, on your website, Facebook, or G + potential buyer may feel as if he was inside the vehicle. As a result the client can more quickly decide to purchase or rent a car, bus or caravan.
It is also a very good way for the tour and transport companies to show the inside of their vehicles so as to encourage use of their services.